Becky joined Tanner De Witt’s Corporate and Commercial department in June 2021. Becky is dual qualified in Hong Kong and the PRC. Becky obtained her LLB at Jinan University in Guangzhou, PRC, her LLM at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and her LLB at the University of Hong Kong. Becky completed her Postgraduate Certificate in Law at the University of Hong Kong. Becky worked as a paralegal in a leading US law firm and a UK law firm before she was admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong. Prior to joining Tanner De Witt, Becky worked in a local law firm after completing their training programme.
She is a native speaker of Cantonese and Mandarin. She is fluent in English.
- Acted as legal advisor for issuers in IPO projects for their listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Acted as legal advisor for a Hong Kong listed company as offeree in a mandatory general offer.
- Acted for a Hong Kong listed company to response to the inquiries and investigation from the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and SFC in relation to its non-compliance of listing rules.
- Acted as annual-retained legal advisor for real estate development companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- The Law Society of Hong Kong