Troy holds an LLB (Hons) from The University of Technology Sydney and a BSc in Psychology from The University of New South Wales in Australia. Troy joined Tanner De Witt in February 2016 as a Registered Foreign Lawyer in our Insolvency and Restructuring practice. He was admitted to both the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court and Federal Court of Australia in August 2009. Troy became a Registered Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong in 2015. Troy qualified as a Hong Kong solicitor in 2017.
experience and key cases
Troy acted for Insolvency practitioners on complex receiverships and liquidations. Troy also has extensive experience in general Commercial Litigation in banking & finance, building & construction, insurance, energy & resources.
- Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty (RIF)
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Law Council of Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales