Kritika is an Associate in Dispute Resolution Practice having joined the firm in 2022. Kritika is a dual-qualified lawyer. She qualified in India as an Advocate in 2014 and in Hong Kong as a Solicitor in 2021.
Prior to joining Tanner De Witt, Kritika worked as a solicitor in the litigation and employment team of an established independent Hong Kong law firm. Prior to commencing her practice in Hong Kong, she has experience of working as an associate in the mergers and acquisitions team of a leading Indian law firm. She has practised as a litigator in India and appeared before the Calcutta High Court, and the tribunals for company matters and environmental matters. Kritika has experience acting for clients on a broad range of matters in civil and commercial litigation, including contractual disputes and employment matters.
Kritika studied law in India at the National University of Juridical Sciences and earned the University Gold Medal for her academic performance in the B.A.LLB (Hons.) degree. Kritika completed her masters in law at the University of Oxford (Somerville College) where she read for the Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL). Her subject of focus was commercial dispute resolution.
Kritika is fluent in English, Hindi and Bengali.
- Assisting with the defence in the Zhuhai Macau Bridge litigation involving allegations of criminal fraud
- Advising a multi-national company in a case involving data theft by an employee
- Assisting in debt recovery proceedings
- Assisting in a disclosure application in aid of foreign proceedings for recovering stolen funds from recipients in Hong Kong
- The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Women in Law Hong Kong, Committee Member