Jeeby is an Associate in our Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. He joined the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in September 2020 and he was admitted as solicitor in Hong Kong in 2022. Jeeby has experience in various commercial and civil litigation matters including fraud and asset tracing, sale of goods, debt recovery, and contractual disputes.
Jeeby obtained a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Durham in the UK and a Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from City University of Hong Kong.
Jeeby speaks Cantonese, English and Mandarin fluently and can read and write both traditional and simplified Chinese.
- Acting for a state-owned entity in litigation proceedings in Hong Kong involving a multimillion US dollar claim arising out of various transactions and related arrangements.
- Acting for liquidators of a UK company against various defendants in Hong Kong in enforcing an English judgment and in relation to an injunction order obtained on the ground of fraud.
- Acting for companies and individuals fallen victim to cyber fraud in recovering stolen funds that are transferred to Hong Kong.
- Instructed by a Defendant in an English Proceeding to advise on the tort of harassment in Hong Kong to be used as professional opinion in an action heard in English Court.
- The Law Society of Hong Kong