Adam is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution Practice having joined the firm in 2022. Adam frequently advises clients on a board range of matters in civil and commercial litigation and mediation including contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, debt recovery and cyber fraud and asset tracing. He also has significant experience in dealing with criminal actions before the police, CCB and ICAC.
Adam earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Economics at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and obtained his Juris Doctor and PCLL at The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
He is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acting for different foreign Plaintiffs in recovering stolen funds from various recipients in Hong Kong through urgent injunction and disclosure applications, and enforcing judgment by way of garnishee proceedings
- Acted for a high net worth individual in a shareholder’s dispute which involved the engagement of forensic accountants
- Acted in several land recovery actions against some unlawful occupiers of lands in the New Territories
- Acted for a secondary victim in a personal injury case
- Represented accused in criminal assault case