Carol is an associate in the corporate and commercial department. She was admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2019. Carol is involved in a wide range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, shareholders arrangements, funding rounds and asset deals. She also regularly works on banking and financing transactions and general commercial transactions.
Carol has a law degree from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Advised an insurance company on an asset purchase transaction with another insurance company
- Assisted the sellers in their disposal of a veterinary business to a Hong Kong listed company
- Acted for the seller in its sale of a Hong Kong brewery
- Acted for the buyer in its acquisition of a Hong Kong company that provides audit and inspection services
- Advised the seller in its sale of a freight forwarding and supply chain management business
- Acted for a lender on the Hong Kong aspects of a US$700 million loan facility
- Advised a syndicate of banks lenders on the Hong Kong aspects of a US$380 million credit facility
- Advised a company that operates an online home rental platform on its Series A investment round
- Assisted a foundation on its application for tax exemption under s.88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance