Ling’s practice focuses on commercial arbitration; she also handles litigation cases across industries.
Prior to moving to Hong Kong, Ling worked closely with artists, film makers, museums, and non-profit organisations on contemporary art projects in the United States. She holds a BA in Sociology from Zhejiang University and an MA in Museum Studies from the San Francisco Art Institute.
- Advising a major Asian shipping company providing marine transportation and other related services worldwide in a series of HKIAC arbitration proceedings against various Respondents in disputes arising out of certain charter parties and related contractual documents
- Advising an SFC-licensed financial institution in an HKIAC arbitration involving disputes over US$30 million shares in a listed company
- Representing a leading bitcoin mining machine producer, a NASDAQ-listed company, in a HK$200 million dispute with its PRC supplier
- Acting for various clients in litigation proceedings in Hong Kong and multiple other jurisdictions involving a multimillion US-dollar claim by a national government and various state owned entities arising out of various transactions and related arrangements
- The Law Society of Hong Kong