Veronica joined the Insolvency team of Tanner De Witt in April 2015. Veronica holds a BA (Law with Business Honours Degree) from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth and a Legal Practice Course diploma from the College of Law, London. She obtained her Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from the University of Hong Kong and qualified as a solicitor in 2009. Veronica is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin and can read and write both simplified and traditional Chinese.
Veronica completed her training at a local law firm in Hong Kong. Prior to joining Tanner De Witt, Veronica practised matrimonial law at a renowned international law firm in Hong Kong. Veronica has experience across a broad range of legal practices including litigation and insolvency.
- Co-Chair of International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals (INSOL International)
- Restructuring and Insolvency Faculty (RIF)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- The Law Society of Hong Kong