Prior to joining Tanner De Witt’s Employment Practice in April 2020, Joni worked as a solicitor in the employment team of an established independent Hong Kong law firm. She obtained her LLB degree from The University of Warwick and PCLL from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Joni has experience advising and acting for both employers and employees on all aspects of employment law including:-
- drafting and reviewing employment contracts and handbooks;
- advising on bonus awards and entitlements under deferred compensation plans;
- advising on termination entitlements, separation agreements and enforcement of post-termination restrictions;
- advising on internal investigations and SFC investigations;
- assisting employees and employers in the Labour Tribunal and High Court.
- The Law Society of Hong Kong