Alan is an England and Hong Kong qualified solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial practice. He specialises in advising clients from the technology sector and has assisted many clients in completing their blockchain projects.
He obtained an LLB degree from the University of Kent in the United Kingdom and qualified as a solicitor of England and Wales in 2017 after completing his LPC from the University of Law, Birmingham. Prior to joining Tanner De Witt, he worked in a Hong Kong firm advising on various commercial and corporate matters in the FinTech sector.
Alan is fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin and can read and write Chinese.
Alan has advised corporations from various jurisdictions in the FinTech and Blockchain sector. His work involves:
- advising and structuring digital assets offering, including ICO, IEO and STOs;
- drafting and reviewing various commercial documents, including but not limited to service agreements, sales and purchase agreements, PaaS terms and conditions;
- advising investors and investee in relation to an equity or debt financing arrangement;
- opining on clients’ business practice from a securities law perspective;
- providing financial regulatory advices to clients.
- The Law Society of Hong Kong
- The Law Society of England and Wales