Legal Advice For Setting Up A Company In Hong Kong – Startmeup HK sponsorship25Jun2014
Need help setting up a company in Hong Kong? Hong Kong law firm Tanner De Witt is delighted to announce its sponsorship of StartmeupHK’s 2014 Venture Programme Awards. The firm’s Corporate and Commercial practice will be donating in-kind legal services to select winners to help them establish a company in Hong Kong. You can find the Tanner De Witt’s profile on StartmeupHK’s website here.
The StartmeupHK venture Programme, organised by InvestHK, is a global competition for high-impact, innovative and scalable startups aiming to expand their businesses internationally from Hong Kong.
Objectives of the StartmeupHK 2014 Venture Programme include:
- Promoting Hong Kong as a leading destination and hub for innovation and entrepreneurship
- Providing a one-stop platform for entrepreneurs to set up and expand their business in Hong Kong and gain access to financial, intellectual and social capital
- Connecting startups with multi-national corporations, investors, entrepreneur clubs, co-working spaces, incubators, universities, etc.
- Creating a buzz and further the momentum in the startup ecosystem in Hong Kong
- Connecting and collaborating with other startup hubs around the world
“Hong Kong is acknowledged as one of the world’s smart cities with its excellent ICT infrastructure, transportation, health care and governance systems….In addition to this, Hong Kong is [one of] the world’s top four tech capital [cities] to watch (after Silicon Valley and New York), according to a recent Forbes magazine article. It is high time for entrepreneurs to discover what Hong Kong can offer as a launch pad for the expansion of their business globally,” says StartmeupHK.
As an Awards sponsor, Tanner De Witt will provide select winners with legal advice for setting up their businesses in Hong Kong. This includes legal services concerning company formation, shareholders’ agreement, or licensing contracts for startups in Hong Kong, as well as M & A and joint venture agreements for more advanced startups. (Terms and conditions apply.)
The StartmeupHK Venture Awards is now to applications. Entrants are required to submit an online application before 31 July 2014 (12:00 p.m. Hong Kong time).