Tanner De Witt White Collar Crime and Regulatory Lawyer (2-6PQE)20Jan2021
This lawyer will support Consultant and Practice Head Philip Swainston. This role is an opportunity for a junior lawyer to grow his or her practice within an established firm and with the support of experienced practitioners. Tanner De Witt’s Litigation practice is one of the largest of its kind in Hong Kong.
Tanner De Witt offers quality work and a competitive remuneration package within a professional and friendly working environment. The long-term career prospects of this role will be attractive to an ambitious and hard-working candidate who wishes to develop a speciality early on in his career.
We do not expect the prospective candidate to have complete knowledge of all areas upon joining the firm but areas of the law expected to be covered will include:
- complex commercial crime
- anti-money laundering
- fraud allegations
- cyber crime
- international money laundering
- tax evasion allegations
- bribery and insider trading
- misconduct in public office
- 2-6 PQE within a Hong Kong law firm
- Court experience
- Experience in front of and dealing with the ICAC, SFC, CCB, ID, Hong Kong Police and other relevant bodies is a distinct advantage
- Self-starter with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Exemplary communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
We ask interested candidates to send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.