Jeff Lane to speak at LexisNexis Webinar on Online Fraud29Nov2018
Fraud and Asset Tracing Partner Jeff Lane will be speaking at an online LexisNexis seminar on Thursday 6 December. The presentation, titled ‘Online Fraud: Asia Pacific’s next big threat’ is open to all; more information and details on registration can be found at this link.
About the webinar
Cybersecurity and online fraud have become intrinsically linked. More and more fraud attempts are becoming connected to a prior theft of online data. The increased volume of e-commerce transactions mean that constant monitoring and improvement in cybersecurity and fraud detection is required. How can we embrace the wave of new innovative e-commerce and be assured of the online fraud and identity risks?
Join our webinar and learn about:
- Changing trends in cyber fraud – from email hacking to email adoption
- How innovative e-commerce is increasing online risks associated with fraud and identity theft
- What are the key digital trust challenges for e-commerce users and how these can be addressed
- The cost of potential fraudulent losses and true cost of fraud mitigation
- Fresh hope for fraud victims – analysis of three recent court decisions
- Insights on how you can proactively fight fraud with the proliferation of personal online data
- Protect and recover – the legal avenues for fraud protection
About Jeff Lane
Jeff conducts a strong commercial litigation practice with a focus on domestic and complex multi-jurisdictional financial fraud disputes and asset tracing. He is Hong Kong’s go-to specialist in the growing area of cyber fraud.
Jeff has practiced in Hong Kong for twenty seven years and is the sole Hong Kong representative of FraudNet, the international network of specialist fraud practitioners established by the International Chamber of Commerce, which is recognised by Chambers and Partners. FraudNet is an international network of independent lawyers who are the leading civil asset recovery specialists in each country.
To register for the webinar, please click here.