Tanner De Witt seeks Corporate and Commercial Solicitor (5+PQE)22Apr2021
Tanner De Witt seeks a Hong Kong-qualified solicitor with 5 or more years’ PQE and an interest in developing a broad Corporate and Commercial practice. Join one of the largest independent law firms in Hong Kong servicing a global client base with business interests in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region. We are recruiting for the position due to the continued expansion of our Corporate and Commercial group.
The successful candidate will:
- be a Hong Kong qualified solicitor with 5+ years PQE in the Corporate and/or M&A practice of a top tier firm;
- have an international focus and an interest in developing a broad Corporate and Commercial practice;
- have had exposure to banking and finance and regulatory work;
- possess excellent legal knowledge, drafting skills and common sense;
- be able to manage clients and their matters with a high degree of autonomy;
- speak and write immaculate English (spoken Cantonese or Putonghua, and written Chinese, are an advantage but not essential for this role).
In return, we offer quality work, a competitive remuneration package and long-term career prospects within a professional and friendly working environment with a keen eye on a healthy work-life balance.
We ask interested candidates to send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.