Ian De Witt moderates Conference on Insolvency Law and Practice with the Hong Kong Academy of LawFeb082017
Tanner De Witt Insolvency and Restructuring Partner Ian De Witt will moderate The Hong Kong Academy of Law’s Conference on Insolvency Law and Practice on Thursday 9 March 2017 from 9:30am to 5:00pm in Meeting Room S221, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wanchai, Hong Kong. His fellow moderator is Mr. Victor Joffe, QC, Barrister-at-law at Temple Chambers. This session provides 5 CPDs.
The Keynote Speaker is The Honourable Mr. Justice Harris, Judge of the Court of First Instance of the High Court and speakers include:
- Edward Cairns, General Counsel and Head of Restructuring, Clearwater Capital Partners
- Keith Ho, Chairman of the Insolvency Law Committee, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Camille Jojo, Member of the Insolvency Law Committee, The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Stefan Lo, Deputy Principal Government Counsel (Acting), Civil Division of the Department of Justice
- Ian Mann, Head of Litigation & Insolvency – Harneys
- Edward Middleton, Head of Restructuring Services, Deal Advisory KPMG China and Asia Pacific
- Rupert Purser, Senior Advisor, Burford Capital
- Alexander Shaik, General Counsel, ADM Capital
- The Official Receiver, Official Receiver’s Office
Ian De Witt is a Member of the Insolvency Law Committee of The Law Society of Hong Kong.
Full details and enrolment form here.
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com.