Tanner De Witt seeks Corporate and Commercial Solicitor (2-4PQE)11May2022
Tanner De Witt seeks a Hong Kong-qualified solicitor with 2-4 years PQE and a focus on non-contentious corporate work and regulatory matters. Join one of the largest independent law firms in Hong Kong servicing a global client base with business interests in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region. We are recruiting for the position due to the continued expansion of our corporate and commercial practice.
The successful candidate will:
- preferably have experience in general M&A, capital market transactions and SFC regulatory and compliance matters;
- possess solid legal knowledge, good drafting skills, a strong business sense and a pro-active working attitude; and
- be a native speaker of Putonghua and speak fluent English and write immaculate English and (simplified) Chinese.
In return, we offer quality work, a competitive remuneration package, experienced supervision and long-term career prospects within a friendly working environment.
- 2-4 PQE within a Hong Kong law firm
- Self-starter with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
Interested candidates may submit their CV and motivation to [email protected].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.