Temporary Fixed Term Receptionist25Sep2020
Tanner De Witt is seeking a receptionist on a fixed term contract. There may be further opportunities at the completion of the contract.
- Experience in areas pertaining to reception duties for Hong Kong businesses including answering phones and taking messages; receiving, logging and distributing messages, faxes, post, etc.;
- Experience maintaining front of house standards
- Maintaining appropriate levels of professional dress and decorum at all times
- Able to speak both English and Chinese
- Experience working at a law firm is a definite advantage, but all qualified applicants will be considered
- Experience maintaining inventory of stationary and other office stock is also an advantage
- Ensure that office reception is open and running at the start of the business day.
- Take complete ownership of the reception area and make sure it is clean and tidy at all times, including meeting rooms
- Answer the telephone in a timely and appropriate manner and distribute telephone messages
- Gather any voicemail messages, faxes, etc. that may have been left overnight and log and distribute these messages
- Check the fax machine on a regular basis for incoming faxes to be distributed
- Check and maintain an inventory of stationary supplies, stamps, beverages, etc.
- Update records of post, cheques, faxes, and copies received and sent out
- Announce and usher guests into the meeting room and ensure they have refreshments
- Maintain a running overview of upcoming meetings and events taking place in the Front of House
- Ensure the reception desk is occupied at all times
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time
- Polite, responsible, detail-oriented, and careful with your work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain good relationships with colleagues
- Ability to thrive on new challenges
- Ability to adjust to unexpected challenges and changing workloads
Please email email@example.com to apply. A detailed summary of the job requirements will be provided to applicants short listed for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Years of experience
All levels considered
Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
5-day work week