Tanner De Witt Silver Sponsor at Turnaround Management Association’s Asia Pacific Conference10Nov2017
About the 2017 TMA Asia Pacific Conference
Held on 15 to 17 November 2017 at the Renaissance Harbour View Hotel, the TMA Asia Pacific Conference brings together brilliant minds that work in turnaround, restructuring and other related industries. This is the first year that the Conference has been held in Hong Kong. To sign up for the conference, use the code TMA17 to book at a member’s rate of US$780.
Panel sessions include:
- Geopolitical Uncertainty
- Competing interests in offshore debt restructurings: a practical look
- Debt restructuring in Indonesia: Different stakeholder perspectives
- Cross Border Restructuring: An Overview
- The Future is Now: Living in a world of disruption and innovation
- India: An Introduction to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 (IBC)
- China’s Debt Mountain: Old Gold Mountain or Just a Giant Rubbish Heap? – The Evolving Situation and Potential Opportunities
The Turnaround Management Association is the leading organization dedicated to turnaround management, corporate restructuring, and distressed investing. Established in 1988, TMA has more than 8,300 members in 55 chapters worldwide, including 32 in North America. Members include turnaround practitioners, attorneys, accountants, investors, lenders, venture capitalists, appraisers, liquidators, executive recruiters, and consultants, as well as academic, government, and judicial employees.
For event and sponsorship enquiries, please contact us.