Tanner De Witt seeks Messenger / Office Assistant23Nov2020
- Responsible for external and internal document delivery
- Assist in general office chores, including various cleaning and storage related tasks
- Form 3 or above graduate
- 2 years’ or more of work experience with good work record; office assistant / messenger experience is preferred
- Good Cantonese; basic Mandarin; basic English; able to read and write Chinese; able to read English
- Have basic knowledge of the internet
- Familiar with the streets of Hong Kong and Kowloon
- Be polite and responsible, work conscientiously
- 15 days of paid annual leave
- Medical insurance and benefits
- Paid overtime
- Five-day work week: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm
Interested parties please email your resume, expected start date and current notice period to Tanner De Witt.
The personal data we collect will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used for recruitment purposes and by authorised personnel for confidential processing.