Tanner De Witt seeks a Credit Controller12Oct2021
- To monitor outstanding payments and invoices in a strategic and organised manner with a view to fulfilling collection needs of the office
- Monitor client accounts generally for maintenance, including monitoring for any money on account and actively seeking solutions for any issues encountered
- Coordinate with fee earners, particularly partners, to ensure a commercial approach to working capital amongst the entire business
- Be able to respond to both client and case handler enquiries independently and effectively
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and work effectively as a team member through maintaining communication and updating senior team members and management on progress
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients. Focus on deliverables and client priorities. Understand the client’s background and unique situation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or significant related work experience
- Excellent project management, facilitation, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with experience and knowledge in extracting, mining and visualizing big data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in speaking to and presenting to Executives
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and in particular, demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including knowledge of formulas, filters, pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- An ability to thrive on new challenges and drive initiatives independently of management
- Excellent command of English is essential. Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage.
Attractive company benefits, remuneration and annual leave.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. A detailed summary of the job requirements will be provided to applicants short listed for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.