Tanner De Witt seeks Credit Controller04Jun2020
Tanner De Witt seeks a mature and well organised candidate to join us as Credit Controller.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience
- Good command of English and Chinese
- 5-day work week
- To monitor outstanding payments and invoices in a strategic and organised manner with a view to fulfilling collection needs of the office
- Monitor client accounts generally for maintenance, including monitoring for any money on account and actively seeking solutions for any issues encountered
- Coordinate with fee earners, particularly partners, to ensure a commercial approach to working capital amongst the entire business
- Be able to respond to both client and case handler enquiries independently and effectively
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and work effectively as a team member through maintaining communication and updating senior team members and management on progress
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients. Focus on deliverables and client priorities. Understand the client’s background and unique situation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or significant related work experience
- Excellent project management, facilitation, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with experience and knowledge in extracting, mining and visualizing big data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and confidence in speaking to and presenting to Executives
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and in particular, demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including knowledge of formulas, filters, pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
- An ability to thrive on new challenges and drive initiatives independently of management
- Excellent command of English is essential. Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage.
Attractive company benefits, remuneration and annual leave.
Please email your CV and cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
About Tanner De Witt
Tanner De Witt is an independent business law firm based in Hong Kong. The firm provides legal services to clients worldwide who have business interests in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region. Our solicitors act for multinationals, partnerships and individuals involved in a wide range of business activities, both within Hong Kong and internationally.
Our lawyers, many of whom have international law firm backgrounds, have between them a wealth of knowledge and practical skills, enabling the firm to provide focused support for clients.
Today the firm has an established reputation for providing a first-class legal service at a sensible cost with a personal, practical and versatile style. The firm is committed to a standard of service which enables our clients to achieve their goals.