Tanner De Witt seeks Billing Assistant31May2019
We are seeking a Billing Assistant to join our firm and take part in its continued success.
- Assist the billing system, maintain the system date up-to-date with high level of accuracy
- Conduct conflict search and circulate
- Keep record/update of billing data for new and existing clients
- Assisting with file closing
- Assist to create, keep and file records for billing function
- Provide secretarial support to a team of employment lawyers and insolvency lawyers when necessary
- Update and maintain filing system
- Coordinate meetings and schedule daily activities when necessary
- Attentive to details
- Immediately available would be an advantage
- Good PC knowledge and skilled in MS Office applications
- Speak and write immaculate English. Chinese language skills will be advantage.
- Proficient English typing and preferably audio typing as well
- Minimum 2 years’ billing experience in legal firms
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic and able to work independently and under pressure
Successful candidates should be able to work collaboratively as member of a team, and have a strong commitment to the success of the firm. Whilst the working environment is friendly, our firm aspires to the highest professional standard. Competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications would be offered to the right candidate.
We ask interested candidates to send their C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
About Tanner De Witt
Tanner De Witt is an independent business law firm based in Hong Kong. The firm provides legal services to clients worldwide who have business interests in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region. Our solicitors act for multinationals, partnerships and individuals involved in a wide range of business activities, both within Hong Kong and internationally.
Our lawyers, many of whom have international law firm backgrounds, have between them a wealth of knowledge and practical skills, enabling the firm to provide focused support for clients.
Today the firm has an established reputation for providing a first-class legal service at a sensible cost with a personal, practical and versatile style. The firm is committed to a standard of service which enables our clients to achieve their goals.