Tanner De Witt Marketing and CRM Executive (5+ years’ experience)Aug032017
Joining one of the largest independent law firms in Hong Kong and operating under the overall guidance of the Marketing and Business Development Manager, the Marketing and CRM Executive will provide support to the Marketing Department and fee earners across all practice areas. This role is suitable for a marketing professional who wishes to develop their career within professional services in a fast-growing law firm.
- Practice management system maintenance;
- CRM project implementation and management;
- Foreign travel support for fee earners;
- Internal and external marketing event support;
- Drafting of marketing and communications material.
The role will also include administrative tasks to support the Marketing Department and the firm including processing invoices and payments, supervising internal marketing resources and data input.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese;
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing / administrative role;
- Self-starter with excellent organisation skills;
- Able to manage wide range of tasks;
- Exemplary communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft, web, digital);
- Prior knowledge of Affinity or similar client management platforms is a bonus.
Applicants should email their CV and covering letter including salary expectations to Lizzie Fraser – firstname.lastname@example.org.