Legal Secretary – Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department26May2021
Tanner De Witt is a friendly, independent Hong Kong law firm with a stable and professional working environment.
We are looking for a pro-active, organised, enthusiastic and experienced candidate to join our law firm as a legal secretary. Successful candidates should be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team and have a strong commitment to the success of the firm.
A competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to a team of Litigation and Dispute Resolution lawyers
- Handle all legal related paper work, including preparation of legal correspondence and Court documents
- File management, including opening, updating and closing of files
- Performing personal assistant functions, including coordinating meetings, scheduling daily activities and handling expense claims
- Good PC knowledge and skilled in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English. Chinese language skills would also be an advantage.
- Fast and accurate typing plus formatting skills
- Minimum 2 years’ secretarial experience in legal firms
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic and able to work independently and under pressure
Applicants should email their CV and covering letter including salary expectations to Brianna Jordan at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.