Tanner De Witt Certified Public Accountant (3+ years experience)28Feb2017
We are a well-established law firm looking to recruit a bright, self-motivated and experienced Accountant to join our firm.
The candidate must:
- be a Qualified Certified Public Accountant;
- have 3+ years of experience with at least 1 year at a senior level;
- be able to manage all aspects of a law firms accounts independently and liaise with internal auditors;
- be familiar with computerized accounting systems;
- have excellent command of both English and Cantonese language skills;
- have the ability to work as a team and independently.
We are looking for candidates who have excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, outstanding analytical and organisational ingenuity as well as being able to work under pressure.
In return we offer a friendly working environment with a competitive remuneration package.
Please send your CV and covering letter stating your suitability and expected salary to [email protected] Personal details will be used for recruitment purposes only.