Tanner De Witt seeks a Senior IT Support Technician02Sep2021
- Senior IT Support Technician
- Reporting to the Head of IT
- Supervising a team of 2 IT support Technicians
- Providing 2nd and 3rd Line support
- Administration and support of IT security infrastructure
- Administration and support of server and network infrastructure
- Administration and support of Microsoft 365
- Project implementation
- Fluent English is essential
Tanner De Witt is seeking an experienced candidate to join us as a Senior IT Support Technician.
- Maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to satisfactory Customer resolution.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
- A solid understanding server and network infrastructure from design to deployment and support.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and prior versions of Office.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a good exposure to IT infrastructure.
- Experience working at a law firm is a definite advantage, but all qualified applicants will be considered.
- Hold a relevant qualification in IT or related discipline
- Fluent English is essential. Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage.
- Responsible for providing high quality support service to the users by resolving incidents / requests in a timely fashion.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service as soon as possible.
- Supervising the day-to-day operational activities of the IT Support Team to ensure that incidents and support requests are recorded and processed in a timely manner.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining server and network infrastructure (including data centre).
- Proactively supporting and maintaining the firms IT security systems, firewalls, and end point protection.
- Administration, configuration, and support of Microsoft 365 environment including Exchange Online and SharePoint.
- Install, configure, upgrade and support hardware such as, but not limited to laptops, desktop PC’s, printers, telephones, and mobile devices.
- Installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting all applications that fall under the TDW application suite.
- Assist in testing new software & hardware, providing constructive feedback as required.
- Maintain accurate hardware stock levels and associated records and follow appropriate processes and procedures in relation to asset life cycle.
- Provide AV support for events and meetings in line with the business requirements.
- Assist in knowledge sharing by contributing towards the creation / amendment of support documentation into the Knowledge Base.
- Understand priorities for the delivery of all IT services and proactively manage own workload, to ensure all deadlines are met.
- To constantly and pro-actively look for ways to improve the systems, service, processes, performance, and communication of the IT Support Team.
- Assist the Head of IT in managing local vendor relationships to ensure timely delivery and remediation of any service or equipment concerns.
- The capability and the experience to recognise technical issues and the knowledge to follow a technical troubleshooting process.
- Understands who their customers are and can identify solutions that meet the requirements of the customer
- Can communicate technical concepts confidently and accurately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills able to build relationships and establishes rapport with ease.
- Is flexible in their approach to the work they undertake and happy to fulfil all tasks to achieve a successful outcome.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed summary of the job requirements will be provided to applicants short listed for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.