Marketing Assistant (3+ years’ experience)08Apr2022
Excellent opportunity for junior marketing candidate with at least three years of experience (preferably at least one in a law firm) looking to build their skills in a broad marketing role. You will be responsible for providing a range of support to the Marketing and Business Development Department and the China Practice Group whilst gaining valuable training in implementing marketing initiatives. This is a very strong and closely knit team within a well-known independent law firm, offering great career prospects and growth opportunities. Fluent Mandarin and Cantonese are required. This role reports to the Marketing Manager.
You will be trained and supported by experienced team members and given the support you need to excel at and enjoy your job. The tasks are varied and the team collaborates to ensure that the fee earners are well supported in their marketing initiatives. The role has the potential to grow into a more senior marketing role as you grow within the firm.
- Implement marketing strategy as led by partners and Marketing Manager;
- Update and maintain client database, Chinese language website pages and internal calendars / intranet;
- Coordinate meetings and events;
- Provide general administrative support to the team and fee earners including membership renewals, registrations, hotel and flight bookings for BD travel;
- Event support including some China travel.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and detail-oriented;
- Excellent PC knowledge and skilled in MS Office applications – prior knowledge of CRM / CMS is advantageous;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (preferably at least one in a law firm);
- Able to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
Competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate. We ask interested candidates to send their CV and covering letter to [email protected]. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.