Marketing Assistant (3+ years’ experience)30Jun2021
Excellent opportunity for junior marketing candidate with at least three years of experience (preferably at least one in a law firm) looking to build their skills in a broad marketing role. You will be responsible for providing a range of support to the Marketing and Business Development Department and the China Practice Group whilst gaining valuable training in implementing marketing initiatives. This is a very strong and closely knit team within a well-known independent law firm, offering great career prospects and growth opportunities. Fluent Mandarin and Cantonese are required. This role reports to the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
You will be trained and supported by experienced team members and given the support you need to excel at and enjoy your job. The tasks are varied and the team collaborates to ensure that the fee earners are well supported in their marketing initiatives. The role has the potential to grow into a more senior marketing role as you grow within the firm.
- Implement China focused marketing strategy as led by partners and Head of MBD;
- Update and maintain client database, Chinese language website pages and internal calendars / intranet;
- Coordinate meetings and events;
- Provide general administrative support to MBD team and fee earners including membership renewals, registrations, hotel and flight bookings for BD travel;
- Event support including some China travel.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and detail-oriented;
- Excellent PC knowledge and skilled in MS Office applications – prior knowledge of CRM / CMS is advantageous;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (preferably at least one in a law firm);
- Able to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
Competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate. We ask interested candidates to send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
About Tanner De Witt – Independent. Established. Hong Kong Law
Tanner De Witt is an established and recommended independent law firm in Hong Kong. Our firm and lawyers, many of whom have international law firm backgrounds, receive top ratings from industry publications such as Chambers and Partners and Legal 500.
Our primary focus is business law in Asia. We provide legal advice and representation in the following areas: Corporate and Commercial; Dispute Resolution: Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation; Restructuring and Insolvency; Employment; Family; Wills, Probate and Trusts; Fraud and Asset Tracing; Investigations; Banking and Finance; Regulatory and Compliance; China Practice Group; Immigration; Criminal Law and White Collar Crime; Intellectual Property; Privacy and Cybersecurity; Technology; Public Interest and Equal Rights; Hospitality including Liquor Licensing; and Notarial Services. Our clients include public and private companies, multinationals, partnerships and individuals involved in a wide range of activities, both within Hong Kong and internationally. As an established Hong Kong law firm, we operate in many industry sectors. These vary from Hospitality to Aviation; from Banking and Insurance to Fashion; and Real Estate to Private Equity.