Legal Secretary – Litigation and Dispute Resolution / Matrimonial and Family Law Department14Feb2020
Legal Secretary – Litigation and Dispute Resolution / Matrimonial and Family Law Department
Tanner De Witt seeks a pro-active, organised, enthusiastic and experienced candidate to join our law firm as a Legal Secretary with 2+ years experience.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Chinese language also an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to a team of Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Matrimonial and Family Law lawyers
- Handle all legal related paper work, including preparation of legal correspondence and Court documents
- File management, including opening, updating and closing of files
- Performing personal assistant functions, including coordinating meetings, scheduling daily activities and handling expense claims
- Good PC knowledge and skilled in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English. Chinese language skills would also be an advantage.
- Fast and accurate typing plus formatting skills
- Minimum 2 years’ secretarial experience in legal firms
- Strong sense of responsibility; self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic and able to work independently and under pressure
Successful candidates should be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team, and have a strong commitment to the success of the firm. Our firm is a friendly, independent Hong Kong law firm with a stable, professional working environment. Competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications would be offered to the right candidate.
Applicants should email their CV and covering letter including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.