Join us as our HR and Administration Officer11Jul2023
Tanner De Witt is looking to recruit an HR and Administration Officer.
- Manage personnel files including document scanning, filing and electronic filing
- Support the line manager with on and off boarding processes
- Responsible for the benefit enrolment and termination
- Assist to update leave record and time sheet record
- Coordinate recruitment and interview processes for all level staff; manage internship arrangement
- Manage visa applications and renewals
- Prepare reports on leave records, headcounts or other human resources related matters for management review
- Answer internal enquiries from employees including lawyers and legal support staff
- Handle rental reimbursement application, MPF and medical insurance enrolment/termination for employees
- Assist in the renewal process for medical and office insurances. Review related policies and prepare cost summaries and reports
- Responsible for monitoring and updating fee-earners’ CPD records; apply for accreditation of internal CPD courses
- Liaise with Law Society regarding renewal of practising certificates, employee return; notification of changes and other compliance paperwork
- Arrange and coordinate regular data disposals align with internal policies.
- Manage office facilities and maintenance work; assist in office renovation project and space planning
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by the manager and the partners
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in basic computer applications including Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High integrity, strong team player, excellent communication & interpersonal skill
- Able to prioritize tasks and be detail-minded
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR and administration support
- Relevant experience in law firms is preferred
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter stating your suitability and expected salary to [email protected].
A detailed summary of the job requirements will be provided to applicants short listed for interview. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.