Join us as our HR and Administration Officer11Jul2023
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
Tanner De Witt is looking to recruit an HR and Administration Officer.
- Manage personnel files including document scanning, filing and electronic filing
- Support the line manager with on and off boarding processes
- Responsible for the benefit enrolment and termination
- Assist to update leave record and time sheet record
- Coordinate recruitment and interview processes for all level staff; manage internship arrangement
- Manage visa applications and renewals
- Prepare reports on leave records, headcounts or other human resources related matters for management review
- Answer internal enquiries from employees including lawyers and legal support staff
- Handle rental reimbursement application, MPF and medical insurance enrolment/termination for employees
- Assist in the renewal process for medical and office insurances. Review related policies and prepare cost summaries and reports
- Responsible for monitoring and updating fee-earners’ CPD records; apply for accreditation of internal CPD courses
- Liaise with Law Society regarding renewal of practising certificates, employee return; notification of changes and other compliance paperwork
- Arrange and coordinate regular data disposals align with internal policies.
- Manage office facilities and maintenance work; assist in office renovation project and space planning
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by the manager and the partners
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in basic computer applications including Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High integrity, strong team player, excellent communication & interpersonal skill
- Able to prioritize tasks and be detail-minded
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR and administration support
- Relevant experience in law firms is preferred
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter stating your suitability and expected salary to [email protected].
A detailed summary of the job requirements will be provided to applicants short listed for interview. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.