Tanner De Witt is seeking an IT Support Technician14Sep2021
Tanner De Witt is seeking a candidate to join us as an IT Support Technician.
- Maintain high levels of incident ownership through the incident lifecycle to satisfactory Customer resolution.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
- An understanding server and network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and prior versions of Office.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a good exposure to IT desktop support
- Experience working at a law firm is a definite advantage, but all qualified applicants will be considered.
- Hold a relevant qualification in IT or related discipline
- Fluent English is essential. Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage.
- Responsible for providing high quality support service to the users by resolving incidents / requests in a timely fashion.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service as soon as possible.
- Install, configure, upgrade and support hardware such as, but not limited to laptops, desktop PC’s, printers, telephones, and mobile devices.
- Installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting all applications that fall under the TDW application suite.
- Assist in testing new software & hardware, providing constructive feedback as required.
- Maintain accurate hardware stock levels and associated records and follow appropriate processes and procedures in relation to asset life cycle.
- Provide AV support for events and meetings in line with the business requirements.
- Assist in knowledge sharing by contributing towards the creation / amendment of support documentation into the Knowledge Base.
- Understand priorities for the delivery of all IT services and proactively manage own workload, to ensure all deadlines are met.
- To constantly and pro-actively look for ways to improve the systems, service, processes, performance, and communication of the IT Support Team.
- The capability and the experience to recognise technical issues and the knowledge to follow a technical troubleshooting process.
- Understands who their customers are and can identify solutions that meet the requirements of the customer
- Can communicate technical concepts confidently and accurately.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills able to build relationships and establishes rapport with ease.
- Is flexible in their approach to the work they undertake and happy to fulfil all tasks to achieve a successful outcome.
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed summary of the job requirements will be provided to applicants short listed for interview. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.