Tanner De Witt seeks Receptionist03Jun2021
We are looking for a pro-active, organised, enthusiastic and experienced candidate to join our law firm as a receptionist. Successful candidates should be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team and maintain a professional front-of-house environment for clients.
- Experience in areas pertaining to reception duties for Hong Kong businesses including answering phones and taking messages; receiving, logging and distributing messages, faxes, post, and related tasks;
- Experience maintaining front of house standards
- Adherence to dress code and decorum standards
- Able to speak both English and Chinese
- Experience working at a law firm is a definite advantage, but all qualified applicants will be considered
- Experience maintaining inventory of stationery and other office stock is also an advantage
- Ensure that office reception is open and running at the start of the business day
- Take complete ownership of the reception area and make sure it is clean and tidy at all times, including meeting rooms
- Answer the telephone in a timely and appropriate manner and distribute telephone messages
- Gather any voicemail messages, faxes, etc. that may have been left overnight and log and distribute these messages
- Check and maintain an inventory of stationery supplies, stamps and beverages
- Update records of post, cheques, faxes, and copies received and sent out
- Maintain a running overview of upcoming meetings and events taking place in the Front of House
- Ensure the reception desk is occupied at all times
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time
- Polite, responsible, detail-oriented, and careful with your work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain good relationships with colleagues
- Ability to thrive on new challenges
- Ability to adjust to unexpected challenges and unexpectedly changing workloads
- A detailed summary of the job requirements will be provided to applicants short listed for interview
Applicants should email their CV and covering letter including salary expectations to Brianna Jordan, Office Manager, by emailing email@example.com.
Tanner De Witt is an independent Hong Kong law firm with a professional and friendly working environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.