Tanner De Witt Seeks a General Manager22Jun2021
Tanner De Witt is seeking an experienced candidate to join us as our General Manager, to lead up the administrative functions of the firm and to work with the partners of the firm.
Key requirements and qualities
- Experience in management-level HR, administration, and operational roles, amounting to 10+ years, with demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent project management, facilitation, and organisation in both long-term initiatives and urgent situations
- Ability to plan strategically for future development and growth of the business and its needs
- Confidence in speaking and presenting to senior management
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with colleagues across all levels
- Ability to thrive on new challenges and drive initiatives
- Experience working at a legal or other professional services firm is an advantage, but all qualified applicants will be considered
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential; Cantonese/Mandarin ability is an advantage
- Provide leadership and recommendations for any operational issues facing the firm and business
- Overseeing the smooth day-to-day running of the offices operations, and ensuring all business professional activities are integrated, coordinated and meeting the needs of the office
- Balancing priorities between functions and managing the overall impact of activities on the office, while providing a centralised link to the partners
- Direct responsibility of HR, administration and facilities issues
- Provide primary leadership in all crisis response situations, as well as ensuring that appropriate business continuity and risk management processes are in place
- Project managing or representing the office on a range of ad-hoc projects and addressing related change-management issues
- Providing input and taking the lead in the development of office-wide business improvements and supporting the implementation of these improvements in the office
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed summary of the job requirements will be provided to applicants short listed for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.