Tanner De Witt attends Hong Kong M&A Forum 2019216月2019
Members of our Corporate Commercial Group attended the Hong Kong M&A Forum 2019, which was held at the St Regis Hong Kong on Thursday 20 June. Tim Drew, Eddie Look, Caroline De Souza and Katherine Ng were part of the 200+ delegates that attended this premier M&A forum, which welcomed more than 80 corporate investors and over 30 speakers.
Topics discussed included:
- What factors are driving the growth of M&A across Asia?
- How do you future-proof your investments in light of global regulatory developments and technological advancements?
- Which sectors and regions are attracting the most investor interest?
- How can public market activity affect M&A; including the emergence of shareholder activism in Asia?
- What are the best strategies for private equity funds and strategics to get deals done?
- What is Hong Kong’s role in the Greater Bay Area, and how can you tap into this opportunity?