Jeff Lane speaks on online webinar about fraud and asset tracing0712月2018
On Thursday 6 December Fraud and Asset Tracing Partner Jeff Lane spoke on a LexisNexis webinar about online fraud in the Asia-Pacific region. It was delightful to see so many users tune in from around the world to listen to Jeff and his co-speaker Douglas Wolfson of LexisNexis Risk Solutions!
Jeff and Douglas discussed:
- Changing trends in cyber fraud – from email hacking to email adoption
- How innovative e-commerce is increasing online risks associated with fraud and identity theft
- What are the key digital trust challenges for e-commerce users and how these can be addressed
- The cost of potential fraudulent losses and true cost of fraud mitigation
- Fresh hope for fraud victims – analysis of three recent court decisions
- Insights on how you can proactively fight fraud with the proliferation of personal online data
- Protect and recover – the legal avenues for fraud protection
About Jeff Lane
Jeff conducts a strong commercial litigation practice with a focus on domestic and complex multi-jurisdictional financial fraud disputes and asset tracing. He is Hong Kong’s go-to specialist in the growing area of cyber fraud.
Jeff has practiced in Hong Kong for twenty-nine years and is the sole Hong Kong representative of FraudNet, the international network of specialist fraud practitioners established by the International Chamber of Commerce, which is recognised by Chambers and Partners. FraudNet is an international network of independent lawyers who are the leading civil asset recovery specialists in each country.
If you missed the webinar and would like to listen to it, please click here (requires registration).