Tanner De Witt hosts two-part Tech Talk series on Security Token Offerings244月2019
A select group of industry insiders gathered at the Tanner De Witt office over two Wednesdays (10 and 17 April) to attend our two-part TDW Tech Talk event series “A toolkit for conducting a Security Token Offering”.
The first part of the event series saw Stephen Browne, Co-Founder of Crypto IB, and Corporate Commercial Partner Pádraig Walsh discuss the legal process behind Security Token Offerings (STOs). Stephen and Pádraig discussed:
- The legal steps involved;
- Corporate structures that could be used;
- Documents and arrangements needed;
- Potential legal and regulatory issues; and more.
- The key people involved;
- The roles of each person;
- How to select team members;
- The typical project path and timeline; and more.
Both evenings were wonderful opportunities to network, learn and discuss STOs in a friendly setting. Members of the audience often asked questions, and even added insights of their own whenever possible.
We look forward to hosting another TDW Tech Talk soon. For more information on Corporate Commercial Partner Pádraig Walsh, please view his profile here.