Tanner De Witt seeks Corporate Legal Secretary 2+ years’ experience24Jul2019
Tanner De Witt seeks a pro-active, organised, enthusiastic and experienced candidate to join our law firm’s Corporate Commercial Practice as Legal Secretary.
- Provide secretarial support to a team of Corporate Commercial lawyers
- Update and maintain filing system
- Coordinate meetings and schedule daily activities when necessary
- Good PC knowledge and skilled in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient English typing and preferably audio typing as well
- Minimum 2 years’ secretarial experience in legal firms
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic and able to work independently and under pressure
Our firm is a friendly, independent Hong Kong law firm with a stable, professional working environment. A competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications would be offered to the right candidate.
Career level: Junior/Middle
Years of experience: Minimum 2 years
Qualification: Non-Degree Tertiary
Industry: Legal Services
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
About Tanner De Witt
Tanner De Witt is an independent business law firm based in Hong Kong. The firm provides legal services to clients worldwide who have business interests in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region. Our solicitors act for multinationals, partnerships and individuals involved in a wide range of business activities, both within Hong Kong and internationally.
Our lawyers, many of whom have international law firm backgrounds, have between them a wealth of knowledge and practical skills, enabling the firm to provide focused support for clients.
Today the firm has an established reputation for providing a first-class legal service at a sensible cost with a personal, practical and versatile style. The firm is committed to a standard of service which enables our clients to achieve their goals.