Tanner De Witt Legal Secretary Role – Litigation (3+ years’ experience)12Jun2017
Tanner De Witt seeks a pro-active, organised, enthusiastic and experienced candidate to join our law firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice as Legal Secretary.
- Provide legal secretarial support to a team of Litigation and Dispute Resolution lawyers;
- Update and maintain filing systems;
- Coordinate meetings and schedule daily activities when necessary.
- Good PC knowledge and skilled in MS Office applications;
- Proficient English and Chinese typing and audio typing;
- Minimum 3 years’ secretarial experience in legal firm;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and detail-oriented;
- Enthusiastic and able to work independently and under pressure.
Successful candidates should be able to work collaboratively as member of a team, and have a strong commitment to the success of the firm. Whilst the working environment is friendly, our firm aspires to the highest professional standard. Competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications would be offered to the right candidate. Existing knowledge of Lexis Nexis Affinity will be useful.
Career level: Middle
Year of experience: Minimum 3 years
Qualification: Non-Degree Tertiary
Industry: Legal Services
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Tanner De Witt
Tanner De Witt is an independent business law firm based in Hong Kong. The firm provides legal services to clients worldwide who have business interests in Hong Kong, China and the Asia Pacific Region. Our solicitors act for multinationals, partnerships and individuals involved in a wide range of business activities, both within Hong Kong and internationally.
Our lawyers, many of whom have international law firm backgrounds, have between them a wealth of knowledge and practical skills, enabling the firm to provide focused support for clients.
Today the firm has an established reputation for providing a first-class legal service at a sensible cost with a personal, practical and versatile style. The firm is committed to a standard of service which enables our clients to achieve their goals.