Senior Intellectual Property Solicitor09Apr2020
Senior Intellectual Property Solicitor (8-15 PQE)
Tanner De Witt is seeking a highly experienced IP Lawyer to champion the Intellectual Property Practice, further expanding the depth of our Corporate and Commercial Group. The Partnership will provide further resources and assistance in marketing and attracting additional IP work.
The ideal candidate is a Senior Associate, Special Counsel or Partner level Solicitor seeking a long term home for their practice in Hong Kong.
We seek colleagues who are not only known in their industry for their work and well regarded by their clients but are additionally an active presence in the Hong Kong community.
Further, if you enjoy mentoring junior lawyers and seeing them develop their talent into being exceptional professional advisors, and people, then you will excel here.
If the above interests you, please contact Brianna Jordan, assistant to Partner Eddie Look at 852 2573 5000 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Further role details
Our lawyers help clients protect and preserve their intellectual property rights against unauthorized use by developing internal monitoring programs and litigation when needed. Our professionals, including many Putonghua speakers, also work with professionals in the People’s Republic of China to help protect clients’ assets from unauthorized use.
Our services include:
- Acquisition and disposal of intangible assets
- Purchase and sale of businesses with intellectual property assets
- Licensing and sub-licensing
- Franchising, distribution and agency arrangements
- Management of intellectual property rights
- Intellectual property audits and review
- Intellectual property registration and portfolio building
In conjunction with the firm’s litigators, litigation involving:
- Infringement of trademarks, registered designs, copyright
- Trade Mark Registry hearings
- Injunctive relief
- Passing off, reverse passing off, deceptive trade description
- Breach of licence
- Intellectual property related issues