Fiona joined Tanner De Witt as an Associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team in 2019. She focuses her practice on commercial litigation.
She studied law in Hong Kong. She graduated as a Bachelor of Laws with Honours and a Dean’s List student in 2010 and obtained her Postgraduate Certificate in Laws in 2011.
She was admitted as a Solicitor in Hong Kong in 2013. She is also an Associate of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and an Accredited Mediator of Hong Kong Mediation Accreditation Association Limited and Hong Kong Mediation Centre.
She is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Acted for individuals in defending an action brought by a Hong Kong listed company and its subsidiaries against numerous defendants in relation to the placement of shares and a circular financing arrangement and other related actions;
- Acted for a British Virgin Islands company in defending a claim for repayment of debt in relation to the acquisitions of shares of a British Virgin Islands company by a subsidiary of a Cayman Islands company listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange;
- Acted for an owner of a multi-million dollar diamond in recovering the lost diamond or its equivalent value from a leading company providing security transportation and logistics services and the defrauder;
- Acted for a supplier of goods in recovering the payment of goods sold and delivered from a renowned music and film retailer which went into creditors’ voluntary liquidation;
- Acted for an Argentinian company in recovering stolen funds from several Hong Kong companies and enforcing judgment by way of garnishee proceedings;
- Acted for the executor of an estate in obtaining a carrying on order and recovering vacant possession and outstanding rental in respect of an industrial property and propounding the will of the deceased.
- Associate of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Accredited Mediator of Hong Kong Mediation Accreditation Association Limited
- Accredited Mediator of Hong Kong Mediation Centre
- The Law Society of Hong Kong