Join us as our Office/HR Manager31Aug2023
Tanner De Witt is an independent Hong Kong law firm with a professional and friendly working environment.
We are looking for a pro-active, organised, enthusiastic and experienced candidate to join our law firm as our office/HR Manager.
- Overseeing the smooth day-to-day running of the offices operations, and ensuring all business professional activities are integrated, coordinated and meeting the needs of the office
- Direct responsibility of HR, administration and facilities issues
- Responsible for on and off boarding processes
- In charge of recruitment and interview processes for all level staff; manage internship arrangement
- Manage visa applications and renewals
- Prepare reports on leave records, headcounts or other human resources related matters for management review
- Handle rental reimbursement application, MPF and medical insurance enrolment/termination for employees
- Assist in the renewal process for medical and office insurances. Review related policies and prepare cost summaries and reports
- Responsible for monitoring and updating fee-earners’ CPD records; apply for accreditation of internal CPD courses
- Manage personnel files including document scanning, filing and electronic filing
- Liaise with Law Society regarding renewal of practising certificates, employee return; notification of changes and other compliance paperwork
- Arrange and coordinate regular data disposals align with internal policies.
- Manage office facilities and maintenance work; assist in office renovation project and space planning
- Ensure the high standard and smooth daily operation of both back office, reception and front of house area
- Supervise and manage the admin and facilities teams respectively
- Internal communication in a professional manner with all levels of internal staff including the top management
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by the manager and the partners
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related disciplines
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in basic computer applications including Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High integrity, strong team player, excellent communication & interpersonal skill
- Able to prioritize tasks and be detail-minded
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR and administration
- Relevant experience in law firms is preferred
- Immediate availability is preferred
Attractive company benefits, remuneration and annual leave.
Please email [email protected] to apply. A detailed summary of the job requirements will be provided to applicants short listed for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.