Administrative Assistant (Marketing Department) (3+ years’ experience)08Mar2019
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious candidate with at least three years’ work experience to elevate their career within a dynamic marketing team at a Hong Kong law firm. You will be trained and supported by experienced team members and given the support you need to excel at and enjoy your job. The tasks are varied and the team collaborates well to ensure that the fee earners are well supported in their marketing initiatives. The role has the potential to grow into a more senior marketing role as you grow within the firm. No experience of the legal industry is necessary to start this exciting journey.
- Update and maintain client database and internal calendars;
- Coordinate meetings, hotel bookings, flights and schedule daily activities;
- Provide ad hoc research on clients and external organisations;
- Update marketing materials;
- Provide general administrative support;
- Occasional support at client events.
- Excellent PC knowledge and skilled in MS Office applications;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English – Chinese language is a bonus;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in professional services firm;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and detail-oriented;
- Able to work independently and collaboratively within a team;
- Creative, enthusiastic and flexible mind set.
Competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate. We ask interested candidates to send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
About Tanner De Witt – Established, Independent, Hong Kong Law
Tanner De Witt is an established and recommended independent law firm in Hong Kong. Our firm and lawyers, many of whom have international law firm backgrounds, receive top ratings from industry publications such as Chambers and Partners and Legal 500.
Our primary focus is business law in Asia. We provide legal advice and representation in the following areas: Corporate and Commercial; Litigation and Dispute Resolution; Insolvency and Restructuring; Employment; Family and Matrimonial; Banking and Finance; Immigration; Wills and Trusts; Financial Services Regulatory; Hospitality including Liquor Licensing; White Collar Crime and Criminal.
Our clients include public and private companies, multinationals, partnerships and individuals involved in a wide range of activities, both within Hong Kong and internationally. As an established Hong Kong law firm, we operate in many industry sectors. These vary from Hospitality to Aviation; from Banking and Insurance to Fashion; and Real Estate to Private Equity.